1. Are the buffet prices listed per person and how are they packaged? Yes they are per person and they are buffet style so you will build your own plate.
2. What is the difference between a drop-off and full service event? Drop-off is when we bring your catering order in disposable containers and set the order up in your home or office then we leave. Full service includes uniformed caterers who setup a fully decorated buffet table with wrought iron chafing dishes and rustic, ranch-style décor. They will serve the food for 2 hours and then breakdown the buffet area. We do not provide the buffet tables.
3. Is there a charge for catering orders: Yes, we do charge a service fee for all events as well as a grill fee for full service grilling on-site. Please call for more details on our fees.
4. Who do I call to place my order: Call our catering department at 817-267-2789, we are in the office Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm. Or you can order online at www.laharanch.com. Click on off-site catering and there is a simple online order form you can fill out and submit to us. We will send you an email that we received your order.
5. How much notice is needed to place an order? When do I need to confirm my headcount or make final changes? We prefer 2 business days notice on drop-off orders and a week for full service orders. If you have a last minute catering, within 24 hours of the event, we do our very best to accommodate. Final headcount and changes are due 2 business days prior to the event.
6. Do you have a minimum for catering orders? Yes. For drop-off service, the minimum is $150 in food/beverage cost. For full services, the minimum is $750 in food/beverage cost.
7. How long does it take for the caterers to setup? Typically for a drop-off order, 15-20 minutes; for a full service 1-1.5 hours; for a grill-out full service, 1.5-2 hours. There are many variables here.
8. Do you rent margarita machines? Do you provide bartenders? No, we do not. But you can call Margarita Masters at 972-642-0011 and tell them we referred you. No, we do not provide bartenders. Our caterers cannot serve alcohol at any off-premise catering event.
9. Do you provide any plates or utensils? Yes, we provide black disposable plates, forks, white logo napkins & serving utensils on all catering events.
10. Is gratuity included? We do not include any gratuity on catered events. Gratuity for our excellent catering staff is always appreciated but it is not required.